Friday, May 6, 2016

Bright Smoke/Fantasy Epic Inspiration: Tyrone Power

Right so here's the deal.

Remember back when I said that this new fantasy-epic-sword-and-sandals-currently-title-less-thingummy I was writing pre-ScriptFrenzy had pirates and amazons and all that stuff? Well, now it's got something else: Tyrone Power.



Yes. THAT Tyrone Power.

 The dude from the first Mark of Zorro, and Black Swan and Black Rose and Blood and Sand and  Nightmare Alley and the list goes on.....

I mean...I Can't Even....
Here's the funny bit about that--I never would have discovered him if not for:
A)an itch to re-watch all the old pirate movies I watched with my grandpa when I was a kid; and
B) my body deciding it had enough of being perfectly healthy and it was time for a break aka Spring Cold--yay!!!(NOT).

And ohmygoodness I fell in Infatuation.

Again.

Anyhoo, I have now binged on just about every Tyrone Power movie I can get my hands on, and you know what? He could be a celeb model for either the Fantasy Epic(NEED A TITLE!!!!) or Bright Smoke, which, by the way, I'm going to overhaul after a--nine month(ish) "stew period".  And also finish up sharing tidbits of my ScriptFrenzy 2016(which I barely missed finishing on time--stupid cold!!!)

So that's cool, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment