Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Sherwood Cycle: Scorpion's Nest

 Remember last year when I said that there was a certain group of characters that wouldn't get out of my head and demanded their own Soundtrack Within The Soundtrack?

Whelp. 

They're back with more demands, because of course they are. 

Declan was introduced in first play in the Sherwood Cycle(which has gone from being titled "Lure of the Fox", to "Locke and Cage" and is now permanently called "Beyond Sherwood"); and Enzo and Mai where introduced in the final Sherwood Cycle play(Nottingham's Legacy).

Now they get their own show. 

And I'm not upset about it.

Because, you know, Dark Horses and all of that. 

Only this time, it's the Scorpion's Nest before they were actually "The Scorpion's Nest."

Yes, I know I've said before how much I loathe The Origin Story, but this is one I can actually get behind, since it doesn't deal with Well Established Characters or any of that. 

Plus, the little devil in my head loves throwing people who have little to nothing in common into the same room and watching them hash it out. 

Because of course I do. 

Thanks to "Nottingham's Legacy" I have most of the Scorpion's Nest soundtrack figured out, but recently, there have been a couple of new additions which I love, such as

Here We Go, by Chris Classic

 

Who's Gonna Stop Me (feat. Yung Youth), by Tommee Proffitt 

 

Animal I have Become, by Three Days Grace

 

La La Land, by Adam Jensen


 

Gladiator, by Zayde Wolf


 

Running For Your Life, by UNSECRET 



We Runnin (feat. Beacon Light), by Tommee Proffitt 



Eat Them Apples, by Zuzi Woo



THE BADDEST (feat. Bea Miller), by K/DA, (G)I-DLE, and Wolftyla

 

Pain, by Adam Jensen

 

Here I Am(feat. Brooke), by Tommee Proffitt



Dangerous Game(feat. Sam Tinnesz), by UNSECRET


 

Lowlife, by Adam Jensen 

 

I Am Legend(feat. Colton Dixon), by Tommee Proffitt


Ain't About You(feat. Kiiara), by Wonho

 

Chills, by Why Don't We


 

Rescue(feat. Raine Wilder & Svcerina), by Tommee Proffitt 



 

Cocaine Shame, by Adam Jensen


 

Better Together(feat. Sam Tinnesz), by UNSECRET 

 

Undefeated(feat. Beacon Lights), by Tommee Proffitt


 

Wolves, by Coasts


 

Ok, fine, so apparently there have been quite few additions to the soundtrack and I'm not upset about that either 😜

So what is "Scorpion's Nest" going to be about?

It's a Heist Play

Which is fun. 

And they go head to head with another group of outcasts(more on them later)

Which is fun. 

Oh, and Malakai is in the play too

Also fun. 

I guess the thing I'm most excited about, though, is that I love these three so much I'm over the moon that I can write a play that focuses on just them. 

So for the next little bit I get to share little tidbits with y'all and this little playwright is very excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment