Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Butterflies: Dido

What with life being what it is, I took a mini-break again from little blog to get other things done. But now that deadlines are met I can finish what I started, which is introduce to you the characters of my latest piece: Butterflies. and I have one person left to introduce you to:

Dido Quintessa.

This woman was a mystery to me from the beginning. And a total surprise--she was one of those characters that popped into the story and refused to leave.

Which, as it turns out, was a very good thing.


Dido embodies The Organization, which is the shadow antagonist of this particular show(there's a physical villain, too, but that would be telling). She's a powerful politician and has a very logical working mind but can also surprise you.

Also, she's and excellent foil for Isaac.

I love the celebrity model for Dido. The ironic thing is that this particular actress has played a powerful politician before on a show that you may have heard of. Granted, it took her like six seasons to figure it all out, but by the end of the show she was a powerhouse. 

The show was "Game of Thrones", the character was Sansa, and the celebrity portraying her was:


Sophie Turner.

And, as all my characters, do, of course, Dido has a soundtrack. Which is just as eclectic as she is--with a couple of surprises. And I'm not too entirely disappointed with that.


Fires by Allman Brown


Without You by Breaking Benjamin


Far Away by Breaking Benjamin


Lights Down Low by DJ Max Turn

No comments:

Post a Comment