Thursday, July 23, 2020

Nottingham's Legacy: Combat Soundtrack

You guys, there is a lot of combat in this show. 

Like, a lot.

Not quite as much as there was in "Wolves", but pretty close.

And it's darker and grittier(like all out brawling sometimes, which I love).

There's a particular three on two fight between Declan, Mei, Enzo, Olympe and Gisbourne that is currently my favorite--but I'm still in the drafting process, so we'll see if that particular fight remains my favorite(think armed/parkour/fisticuffs type of fight and you might get the same beautiful picture I get in my head).

As with everything concerned with my scripts, I have to have a soundtrack for all the combat, because of course I do.

Since that soundtrack is ridiculously long, I'm only gonna share the highlights.

And there's Godsmack and Breaking Benjamin and Red and hip-hop/rap in this soundtrack too.

Because of course there is.

Pray 4 Love by Travis Scott (Combat Theme)

Jungle by X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons (Combat Theme)

Made for This by The Phantoms (Combat Theme)

Keep Hope Alive by The Crystal Method (Tirzah)

Fighter by Jung Youth & Sam Tinnesz (Oliver)

Go Hard or Go Home by Wiz Khalifa & Iggy Azaelia (Aislinn)

Hide by Red (Tarquin/Sorcha)

Speakerbox by Bassnectar (Declan/Mei/Enzo/Olympe/Gisbourne) updated: Malakai is also in this one.

Warrior by The Phantoms (Jean-Luc/Oliver/Cassian)

Good Day to Die by Godsmack (Jean-Luc--my second favorite fight)

Still Alive by Red (Cassian/Ravenna)

Defeated by Breaking Benjamin (Oliver)

It Has Begun by Starset (Oliver)

No comments:

Post a Comment