Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Robbing Hoods: Kenna

 Christmas is FRIDAY, Y'ALL!!!!!

I've spent the past couple weeks prepping, which includes last minute present check and delivery, annual holiday audiobook listening, "Lion in Winter" and "A Christmas Carol" viewing (because DUH!!!!), and past family home videos. And there is nothing quite so amusing as watching your baby brother running down a beach while holding the back of his swimsuit so that it won't slide down his stick of a body to make your holiday.

But I digress.

It's time your you, dear readers, to meet the new characters in the Sherwood Cycle. Starting with Kenna.

Kenna is Declan's twin, and about as opposite to Declan as she can possibly be. She's as fiery and snarky as the rest of the Sherwood Wolf Pack and it's so much fun to pit her against Declan because I'm a sucker for sibling rivalry. It's almost like Braelyn/Jean-Luc, but not quite. Twins have a different dynamic.

Whenever I see Kenna in my head, I see this gorgeous woman.


This is Thalissa Teixeira, from "The Musketeers", "Millionaire Ransom", and "National Theatre Live: Yerma." Fierce and fiery with the ability to hold her own, any time I see her on the screen I'm riveted. Plus, I'd love to see her and Declan's model onscreen together. 

As always, here's more of the writing soundtrack, starting with Act II:

Between the Wars, by Allman Brown


Pain, by Three Days Grace

Without You, by Breaking Benjamin

No Mercy(Feat. isotope), by UNSECRET

Younger, by French Wives

Failure(Aurora Version), by Breaking Benjamin & Red

Cold Blooded (feat. Sam Tinnesz & Hulvey), by UNSECRET
(you'll have to Spotify this one)

Animal I Have Become, by Three Days Grace

Never Surrender, by David Chappell


Sometimes Love, by UNSECRET & Chuck Adams 

No comments:

Post a Comment