Monday, February 4, 2013

Do You Know Who This Is?

This is Corey Sevier(above, in his teens; below, as of 2012.) I had a crush on him when I was in my early teens, simply because I saw an adorable adaptation of Wilson Rawls' Summer of the Monkeys. I must have seen this movie fifty zillion times before my VHS broke and I am still  trying to find a copy on DVD. I was recently re-introduced to him on Netflix, where I have been watching the "Little Men" series he did in '98, and both episodes he did of "Psych".  I'll go into more detail about this talented actor on his birthday(July 3rd), suffice it to say, his is currently the face that is dancing around my head as the protagonist in my next play, which will go up after "Like Wolves"(except the character looks more like the top image than the bottom one, but whatever). This guy is AMAZING, and I really wish he would do more work so that I can enjoy him more often.
UPDATE 2/13/13: I lied. This is Davey. This is what Davey Callahan looks like. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check this!

No comments:

Post a Comment