Thursday, September 24, 2015

Name of the Game: Still Here




Summer was great, cause I could post at least three times a week, just like I wanted to. And then fall hits, and:

Only, I can, and I have been and because of that my poor little blog has been neglected for other things such as:

1. GRE. Eulch! Yes, that stupid thing they make you take to get to grad school. Which means I have to study. Every. Bloody. Day. (I swear, after this if I never have to see a "y=mx+b" or a "parallelogram", "square root" or "polynomial" again, it will make my life so happy.)

2. My second blog, about which I will go into more detail later. Suffice it to say, for now, it's in the development phase. Which means lots of frittering away with drafts and such. And reading.

3. Bright Smoke. I forgot how much time it takes just to write a period piece. It's insane. All the 1920s and the books and the films and the actual writing and the--well, all the things.  And I promise sooner or later that I will start putting up tidbits, same as I did before.

Additionally, it might be time to bring up Script Saturdays again. Because why not?

Adulting. We all have to do it, and sometimes things get put on the back burner.

BUT I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment