Friday, June 3, 2016

Me and the Movies: A Fangirl's Problem

I am a terrible person to watch movies with.

 Actually, I’m a terrible person to watch movies and tv shows with.

There. I said it.

Anyone who goes to see a movie or watches a movie or tv show with me is subjected to squeals, squeaks, vocal and silent fangirling and the occasional bouncing-up-and-down-in-my-seat-like-a-two-year-old. 

No, I’m not kidding.



Not that I don’t contain myself a little when I’m in a movie theatre. I do. But people still see the bouncing, muted squeaks,  and fangirling.

Yeah. I look like this.

Wait, though, it gets worse. Outside I movie theatre, I turn into IMDB 2.0. I spout celebrity chess did-you-knows, and behind the scenes gossips and stories, and goofs, and all that stuff.

It’s a problem.

But it’s not one I want to fix. I’m a very vocal obnoxious person when it comes to my interests and films happen to be one of those interests.


That’s all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment