Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Robbing Hoods: The Minis

 You know the awesome thing about writing "Robbing Hoods"?

Ok, fine, one of the many awesome things?

Mini versions of characters pop up.

Which is fantastic!

I know in Hollywood-land it's possible for celebrities to play roles that are considerably younger than their actual ages, but sometimes that just isn't possible(see who dances around in my head for DeClaire in Wolves to see what I mean). 

So this means that I get new pictures in my head of all the "mini" versions of Jean-Luc, Cassian and...DeClaire.

I know--shocker to me, too. Apparently, no one wanted to be left out. 

Which is fine.

Mini Jean-Luc: Aidan Gallagher

aka "Number Five" from "Umbrella Academy".  Great with the snark!

Mini Cassian: Joel Dawson

aka "Georgie" from "Mary Poppins Returns"--isn't he adorable?!?!?!

Mini Mei: Thaddea Graham

Thaddea Graham - IMDb 

From Netflix's "A Letter for the King", BBC's "Us" and the upcoming "The Irregulars"(like, Sherlock Holms' "Baker Street Irregulars"!!!!!!!!!) The characters this girl plays are feisty and can kick A$$!!!
 
 Mini DeClaire: Andrew Mattarazzo

aka "Gabe" from the second half of the sixth season of "Teen Wolf". Because I think he totally looks like a mini version of Toby Kebbell. 

And, as always, here's more soundtrack bits:

Ghost, by Halsey

Gonna Be a Legend, by The Phantoms


 

Le monde est a rende, by Louis Delort


At My Best (feat. Hailee Steinfeld), by Machine Gun Kelly


Don't Wanna Fall, by Seven Lions, Last Heroes, and HALIENE


 

Hypnotic, by Zella Day


 

How Can I Forget, by MKTO


 

With You, by Tyler Shaw


 

Fires, by Allman Brown


 

Un monde a changer, by Nyco Lulliu


 

Desert Rose, by Sting


 

The Campfire, by Peter Crowley


 

The Archer, by Taylor Swift


 

Technicolor Beat, by Oh Wonder


 

Arms Around Me, by Starley


 

The Reckoning, by UNSECRET


 

Blood and Glory, by Audiomachine

Tell Her I Wasn’t Scared, by Dan Thiessen & Epic Music World


 

 And that's the end of Act I.

You're Welcome 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment