Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RD BD: CRAIG CHARLES!!!!

EEK!! So, I'm kind of excited today. This day is the day that one of my favorite BBC/ITV actors was born. He has two beautiful daughters, and DJs regularly in the UK. He is also the star of the 1980s cult series "Red Dwarf"(which returns to TV screens in September/October of this year), and a regular cast member of the UK Soap "Coronation Street"(he returned July 2nd!).

He was the winner of a poetry contest when he was twelve(TWELVE!) and the second place winner was 32. Not a joke.

This man has the wonderful ability to always make me feel good. Whenever I'm depressed, or don't want to think, or whatever, I just have to pop one of his DVDs in the player and enjoy myself. Of course, it helps that he's also got clips all over Youtube!

He is also one of those annoying people that age and still look REALLY GOOD. It helps that I find his accent sexy, I guess. And that he had a wicked hairstyle in the 80s(his Lister Locks!).

Yes, he may be old enough to be me dad, but ohmigosh he still looks SEXY GOOD!!!!

Happy 48th Birthday Craig Charles! VIVA LISTER AND LLOYD!!!!!
Craig Charles, then, as Lister, 1988


Craig Charles, as Lloyd, now, 2012--no change with age, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment