Monday, January 18, 2016

Quirky Monday: Open the Door

When I'm with a guy, I expect him to open my door.

All of them.

Whether it's a date, or not.

How's that for weird?

I went to shoot a publicity video with a friend once, and he parked the car, and walked across the parking lot. And left me in the car. I waited maybe two minutes before he texted me "are you coming?" and I texted him "I don't know, are you going to open the door?" And the same thing happened when he drove me home. When did open the door to let me in, he said "it isn't a date".

I'm sorry. Does it have to be a date to open the door? Personally, I don't think so.


With four brothers, who have opened the doors for me, my sister, and my mom from the time they were three(and trust me, there is nothing more adorable than a chubby three-year-old-wrestling with a door three times his size and stubbornly insisting "No! Do self!").

Maybe they ruined it for me, I don't know. But I happen to like when even random stranger guys open the door for me.

I'm the weird female that stands in front of the door when she sees a male behind her to see if he'll open the door for her. 

Nuts, right?

Yes, guys, I'm a snob.

It doesn't have to be a date for a guy to open the door for a girl. 

The end. 



No comments:

Post a Comment