Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tidbit Tuesday: Cameos Galore From the "Writing Closet"







I was having one of those days yesterday where I go back through all my projects to find something to revise because if I didn't I'd do go nuts.

This was after I had spend four hours baking things. My roommates love me, and there is a lot of refined sugar stuff in our apartment--let see if it lasts a week.

Anyhoo.....

As I was going through my projects, I made a discovery--or rather, a lot of discoveries. Check this out:


  • Nick Callahan and Johnny Moreno in "Angels Alley". Davey, Dutch, Ash, and Gyp featured
  • Davey and Mark in "Not a Criminal". Nick, Johnny and Gyp featured
  • Ash featured in "Spider's Web"
  • Dutch, featured as an Adult, in "Alley Cats"(with Johnny)
  • Davey, Mark, and Gyp(under another name) featured in "Like Wolves"
  • Alexis Callahan(Nick's relative) and Max("Maxie") in "Bright Smoke" and "Angel's Alley" 
  • Milo(from "Simpatico") is related to Johnny(from "Angels Alley")
  • Kiki and Eve("Polterguys") are descendants of Ivy(Kiki) and Julia(Eve) from "Angels Alley" How's that last one for weird?


For some reason, these people insist on getting a relative into whatever story is being told at the time. I've even got relatives of these people in my fantasy stuff(figure that one out).

You guys.

I am unwittingly writing a multi-generational, multi-genre, family saga.

It's weird.

***This discovery has been brought to you by chocolate bread, mint brownies, and cake balls****

No comments:

Post a Comment