Thursday, July 23, 2015

Name of the Game: Discovery in Music...Oh crap!!!!

Ok. I have lost count of the number of times I have said I'm in trouble on this blog. But--

Guys. I'm in trouble.

So much trouble.



I have made a discovery that I never thought I would make.

I have come to like something I swore I would never go near.

Never.

Never ever.

And then it happened.

One little Youtube video, one little song, and it was all over. This song.

Crap.

Crap, crap crap!

Guys, I think I like country music.

A lot.

Ok, maybe not all country music, but there's some good stuff out there. Florida-Georgia Line, and Tim McGraw and Big and Rich and....other stuff. That I can dance to.

Maybe that's the problem.

See, any music I can dance to, I like. That song up there? I can dance to it, so I like it.

Yes, I said I wouldn't ever listen to it.

Yes, I said there was no way anyone could convince me it was a genre worth giving a chance.

But now I have, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment